Tuesday, 9 December 2014

A Giggle to Remember . . .

This is just a snap shot of my morning with Mya today.  Maybe not so funny to you, but it brought laughs to me.

Mya looks so cute spreading her arms at the top of the stairs . . . 



Stop!

No!

But, what the picture doesn't tell you, is that this is a stand off.  Mya has a poopy diaper, and it is VERY stinky.   Mya is blocking me from taking her upstairs to wash her bum-bum.

Someone decides to take a peek at one of her presents.  It looks like the holes are getting bigger, then she looks at me with excitement and says, "Look, SEE! D-Dora!" 




And I debated about posting this part, but it really made me laugh.  
It's a little gross . . . 

I thought Mya was tickling my feet . . .  But, she wasn't.  She was picking at the bottom of my foot, and watching tv.  

What are you doing ! ? !

I think she's telling me I need a pedicure . . . 




No comments:

Post a Comment