It's been a long time since I posted, and I noticed there were two blog posts still in draft mode! Gosh, I feel terrible. Summer is long gone, and the leaves are turning colour and falling down, and soon Halloween will be here.
Here's what I had going...
This was some time in June:
Mya is almost 21 months, and she is in a phase where she is picking up everything at an exponential rate. She is a sponge, soaking up her world around.
Mya, this girl cannot get enough of ice cream and popsicles. She goes crazy for them. When she is done hers, she is not shy about asking for some more. Luckily, Adelyn likes to share with her, but boy, that girl can't get enough of ice cream!
 |
| I'm done my ice cream |
 |
| Can I have some? |
 |
| Oh, I LOVE ice cream! |
Her favourite words, and phrases are:
"you her me" (you hurt me)
"look!" (look)
"outside" (outside)
"a ah ah ike keem" (I want ice cream)
"pah koh" (popsicle)
"peese" (please)
"soree" (sorry)
"ek me" (excuse me)
"oh man!" (oh man!)
"what?" (what)
"see!" (see)
And when she doesn't get it her way, she will sit down and cry at the top of her lungs. There has been a lot of tantrum moments in our home. It ranges from "I want milk" to "I don't want to leave the park!"
Mya is very picky and indepent about feeding herself. Things she doesn't like she will push away or toss aside.
And, another post last worked entitled.... "In.....SUMMER....!"
Okay, I missed out all of June and July, and were heading into August already! So here are some quick blurbs of what has been going on with us. When it has been days of heat and sunshine, the computer isn't where I want to be. Plus, it has been taking forever to download the photos, pesky computer.
Bike riding after dinner is a big request. Layla is pretty good by herself on her bike, and have done short trips around the park and block with Len. Adelyn is gaining confidence with balancing and riding in straight lines. Mya isn't there at all, but she loves to ride on the bike, it just kills our backs!
 |
| Biking in the back lane |
And way back in June, Adelyn had a sports day, and the theme was anything silly. Here are the pictures of my silly gal:
 |
| Picture with Dad |
 |
| Adelyn in action |
 |
| Mya too! |
 |
| Adelyn showing off her stickers with Miss Ayesha |
 |
| A cheeky smile before going in |
Here are some picture of Hats Off Day celebrations,
 |
| Layla LOVES cotton candy |
 |
| A visit to the Firehall |
Barnet Beach
 |
| Mya not sure about the sand... |
 |
| Layla loves it! |
 |
| Hey, this sand isn't so bad... |
 |
| Enjoying the sand between their toes... |
No comments:
Post a Comment