Saturday, 15 December 2012

My Busy Elves...

had a blast decorating the gingerbread house.  The excitement on Layla's face was priceless when I pulled the kit out, she was so excited!  And I admit, I had a fun time putting it together too.



The girls also enjoyed making sugar cookies for their classmates.  They got to cut out trees and snowflakes with cookie cutters, and help decorate them with sprinkles.





Last night, White Swan Montessori had their Christmas concert.  After a wonderful and lively performance, and a pizza/potluck dinner, the girls got another visit with Santa!  He is a busy man this time of the year, the girls are very lucky to meet him so many times.



1 comment:

  1. I love Christmas! The girls really enjoy this time of year, I love hearing them sing their Christmas carols. This year they love reindeer rumba, Santa got stuck in the chimney and Rudolph. Merry Christmas everyone!

    ReplyDelete